Saturday, February 9, 2008

Face Wash With No Alco

A fish with a human face

Last editing: 10.02.2008

The introduction

The impact is violent. Exoskeleton rock fragments, already consumed by friction on the surface, flying up to, say, like tens of kilometers or more (a considerable distance. considerable It is the least we can say that the event witness: it is more appropriate era, and: remarkable. That if the words were enough).
In summary, the fish Oannes coming back, and knowing it will be a comeback! Here he slips and splashes into the water of the Pacific, free of the armor that the embarrassment, the fins move smoothly. The star is reborn: I let myself be overwhelmed by emotion and gl'intono the ode that follows.

Here: Prencipe always beloved and revered,
Nerd and are foolish: / me erudite.
Spirit never buried, / cultured gentleman,
What little girl is the man: / me more.
Hexyl vessel guido, / Siim boatswain.
These were the verses in memory is lost over the millennia (in the original were anapaests, the translation is allowed some freedom).

Oannes projecting the two-faced head. "Thank you for your flattering song," (he is speaking to me!) "If I decide one day to possess the tangible value, we will give a solo horn of plenty, to refreshment."
And I, "Hosanna, sir, makes me honor."
"Similarly, if my verdict was: physical pain that is quite , fill you in agony."
And I, "Hosanna, sir, makes me honor."
analog amazing skill - for a man (not sure, in fact, a God).



*** "It's a strange tale," the child is smeared on the chair like a limp dummy.
"It's part of the classical repertoire Native American. Do not you like? "
" Do not tell me a story about Billy Complete Meal? "I had to guess, these kids today, he 's nothing that is not high-voltage plots, set in the Far West, and so on. But this western saga is amusing, then I reach for the book.
declamatory: 'You mean maybe Billy meal, outlaws and a man of honor, that in the most desolate prairies ... "(continued).
Before I lied. The Second Coming of Oannes is a strange story because it is not a fairy tale: it is the truth, and as before, alas, did not receptive audience. We know that people are willing to believe only in the improbable presence of a large number of healthy people who already believe. How do you form the first group? Or the phenomenon is good enough to advertise his show worthy (and Oannes is an inept media), or someone who tie their success to the miracle of faith will spread slowly, to different degrees of credibility.
I'm not that foolhardy to devote myself to the fish-man, but curious about the new generation would be fun and zero-banging enough.

a moment I close the book, and reopen on the title page: I have a few seconds before the little boy asks me to continue.

Abraham Mohammed Arcadi
Adventures in the Wild Billy West's "Complete Meal" outlaw
and honorable man, and his shoulder "cashew" Johnson
2005, Manutius publisher

I sense that the word is contamination. I do not want the good Arcadi, historical and geographical coordinates match after all, a bit 'of Oannes not invalidate the general sense of the work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment