Friday, June 9, 2006

Alberta Driver's License Template

"BARREL OF IRON" O "CASH FOR WOOD?















Dear President of the Sicilian, I would, with the This, in the meantime thank you for being concerned, these days, let me send you your medical card with electronic chip, which is useful to take advantage of the benefits of the National Health Service.
In his separate letter addressed to me, as well as recommendations to use this card to apply for health benefits of various types, you settle, if I understand, other National and Regional Services which brings me add just a few examples. Let me express
then, considering the fact that I live in Augusta, requests for clarification concerning other possible services that might contain.
And 'maybe, magically, a card "so big and strong" behind which I can shelter from the consequences of any incidents in our industrial area where another is planned for the construction of a massive LNG terminal at high risk of a major accident?
E 'case for a card that will allow me the facilities where I should be suffering from cancerous disease considering that I live in an area with high environmental crisis which has been widely demonstrated the link between industry and disease area affected by many other projects of urban and industrial waste incineration?
E 'a card that will allow me, if I decide to do, to face the expense and trouble of a transfer of residence in any other area where I could finally feel safe from pollution produced by today's chemical and petrochemical plants that produce pollution and waste incineration plants in the event that were really built?
E 'a card that will help you achieve a proper and legitimate compensation for past and future damage from the environment and human health?
E 'a card that gives immediate implementation, who is an Italian citizen, the right to a stable employment that would not only be able to enjoy the sacred right of labor but also to continue to remain, above all, more wisely and more comfortably, politically free?

Dear President in the event that the His answer to these questions I would be politely turned a "YES" I thank you very much because this would correspond to the good feeling that, as they say, in an "iron barrel" if your answer to my questions were be a "NO" this would correspond to distinct impression, which continues to have, to be in a "wooden box", I would most certainly believe this, I apologize for my frankness, to think that is the case, for the inhabitants of this area, to include in the health insurance card, even more generous, a good discount on any purchase of articles of a certain type, it would be better than nothing if these items were to ... "To use them without seeing them."
thank and salute a trust in your kind prompt reply, sorry if you take advantage of this to wish health card holders residing in these areas, of course ... due spells.


John Carved

0 comments:

Post a Comment