Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Free Canadian Drivers License Templates

philosophical dissertations on the Scissor Sisters


do not know if there is ever a song that particularly inspire movements and extremely ill- dragqueeneschi .... Well TA DAH of the Scissor Sisters I always checchissimi Platinette transformed into the situation ...
ok ok let's say that I'm not usually a macho .... indeed .... but generally I try to give me a semblance of Masculo .... which just starts the riff very ABBEGGIANTE (ie ABBA) of 'I do not feel like dancing' ... I am part of the Saturday Night Fever John Travolta even that ....
anyway!! the thing that fills me with perplessitudine is that if I stop to read the text of such a song: Do not feel like dancing. although I have nothing better to do, I do not like dancing, why let you go if you're not dell'unore right? I like dancing, dancing alone at home I would rather not if I can be with you .... But
Let us realize that it is a sad song !!!!! Meanwhile, I become elated and depressed because this is only and does not like to dance!!
interesting to see how something that makes a guy sad face sbellicare another ...
brackets ... applaud as big as a house for the band Scissor because they are more trash-chic in recent years!
scaricatevi I recommend the entire album!! J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment