Friday, February 2, 2007

Acu Maternity Uniforms



Hello, these days, the days are little 'a gray and all the same.
But perhaps in those few minutes the whole day sometimes lights the spark that makes you live for real.
Tuesday while I was playing my songs I tried something bigger than he had ever successo.I pieces are mine, talk about my life, but on Tuesday they are now, you know, part of all the songs written and played as part of the whole musica.Mi'd love to hear, not for the sake of showing off, but to share with others that certainly can understand simple or complex human emotions .
But yesterday it happened to another important fact: I'm not sure but I may have glimpsed the beauty (inner beauty as well) in a persona.Vorrei know her better to see if my instincts and my feelings, which usually does not make mistakes, I just saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment