Friday, February 16, 2007

Compute Diabetic Exchanges Online

Light

Free to fly like a rose petal on the breeze.
free to express everything I feel no fear.

The air is pungent and steals my heart, I see
your big eyes and I scare you, but I do not know
are there in my dream.
tremble. Pieces of shame me ill-treated legs, hands, hearts.

Free, the desire for a soft embrace.
free to leave a cushion of mist.

Fool or jester began to speak

let slide the gentle stream of drops of emotional feeling
I have to offer that I dedicate to you.

But I'm confused, shy and almost embarrassed
abducted by a horde of ghosts of ice.
I stop, he leaves, I'm falling back.
I collect my conscience and served on a silver platter. I should have

cradles of the verses Longley
I could lay the red carpet of petals
I subtracted from the Orion star
to encircle and get my beautiful prisoner
have had the courage to dare more?

Free to lose myself in light of your eyes
Free to do justice to your beauty with the most beautiful poems
free to put it with my eyes closed in your heart Jing
Free to listen to your voice as a modern Jason pays attention to Chiron

0 comments:

Post a Comment