Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Something To Put Wood Pellets

Verses scattered

This is the refrain of one of my canzone.Credo to feel this is now ....

biting cold in this city
As if the climate were to change ever
Just think a moment you
Now the sun returns to warm my heart ... for

te.Anche if the other day I saw you
was really hard, because I have not done anything to get close to parlarti.Ho cross your eyes, your eyes great and I was afraid ... So you throw all these verses:

Guilty

Ether is frozen for your presence
The square is overflowing with anyone
Empty
crowded and absolutely packed with all your splendor


drums pounding and jumping bounces
the pace among the trees and poles
The air is dry a sheet of frost and cold is a presence
abstract brushes my mind

found to have Guilty of not having spoken
risky
My chance is there still standing up creaky stairs
crystal

against the pass in front of me
But no matter now passed
Briefcase
Corrects Eskimo dance fever of the crowd


one sitting in the cold waiting for me just maybe
anxiety anxiety runs only surprises me that escape me maybe
eyes and fall into the voids filled with horny hands to caress

Lips sewn not confess

Guilty of not having shouted
guilty of fear and nothing
My chance is there still standing up creaky stairs
crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment